How Much is the EQS from Mercedes-Benz?
Looking to witness the power of green energy in a whole new light? The revolutionary 2023 EQS surpasses any other model, pushing EV technology to its ultimate potential. This luxurious electric sedan embraces the joy of driving while incorporating groundbreaking features such as self-leveling AIRMATIC® air suspension, intelligent navigation, and the convenience of an extensive charging ecosystem boasting nearly 60,000 charge points across the nation.
Let’s dive into the preliminary details of the starting EQS price in the USA, in-depth EQS specifications, and noteworthy interior features, all shared by our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Florence.
2023 EQS Price for USA Drivers
If the EQS seems like the perfect electric vehicle upgrade for you, it’s important to understand the pricing options available in the Darlington or Sumter area. The EQS price in the USA depends on the configuration you select from the three available options: the base EQS 450+ Sedan or two high-performance 4MATIC® models.
2023 Mercedes-Benz: All Electric Vehicle Car Price: EQS Models
- 2023 EQS 450+ Sedan – Starting at $104,400* MSRP
- 2023 EQS 450 4MATIC® Sedan – Starting at $107,400* MSRP
- 2023 EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan – Starting at $125,950* MSRP
2023 EQS Performance Specifications
Equipped with an advanced permanently synchronous electric motor, the EQS 450+ transforms 417 lb-ft of torque into exhilarating, emissions-free acceleration. Breaking new ground, the EQS 580 introduces 4MATIC® all-wheel drive to the electric realm, seamlessly adapting fully variable torque up to 10,000 times per minute. Take a look at the performance specs for both EQS configurations:
- 0 to 60 MPH Time – From 5.9 seconds** (EQS 450+) to 4.1 seconds** (EQS 580)
- Power – Ranging from 329 hp (EQS 450+) to 516 hp (EQS 580)
- Torque – Between 417 pound-feet (EQS 450+) and a combined 631 lb-ft (EQS 580)
- Electric Range – Up to 350 miles
2023 EQS: Interior Features
Struggling to find the perfect EQS configuration? Consider the trim level that offers the essential features you desire most and that makes All-electric Vehicles from Mercedes-Benz car price worthwhile to you. The EQS offers a broad range of high-end options, allowing you to tailor the vehicle to deliver a precise driving experience. Let’s explore some of its notable standard and optional interior equipment:
- Standard electronic driver’s and front passenger’s seats with memory
- Standard heated and ventilated seats, four-way lumbar support, luxury headrests, and ambient lighting on the front-row seat contour
- Available front-row massage function
- EASY ENTRY® technology for the third row, automatically adjusting the second-row seat position
- Available third-row heated seats
- Genuine leather upholstery and a Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel
- NEOTEX® instrument panel and armrests
- Open-pore magnolia wood trim
- Electronically reclining second-row seats with a 40-20-40 split-folding design
- Standard second-row luxury headrests
- Available heated seats and premium armrests
- Available MBUX Hyperscreen
- And more!
Embark on a Journey with Mercedes-benz: All-electric Vehicles At Mercedes-Benz of Florence!
We understand that our customers always seek exceptional value. That’s why you can rely on us to offer fair and competitive Mercedes-Benz car prices in the Marion area. Take a moment to explore our current new vehicle specials online, and when you’re ready, visit our finance center in Florence. Our team of auto financing experts is prepared to work with you and find a payment solution that perfectly matches your requirements.
*Starting price is MSRP, or Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, license, tag, preparation and documentary service fees, insurance charges, and Dealer add-on products, accessories and associated labor and installation charges. MSRP for a base model prior to customer build also excludes charges for optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Actual vehicle price and availability may vary by Dealer and should be confirmed with the dealer selected by customer.
**Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Florence
Many Darlington and Sumter drivers have been switching to electric vehicles—EVs—in recent years. Why haven’t you? If battery range anxiety and being concerned about charging locations are concerns, let the estimated range of the 2023 EQE ease your worries! An all-electric sedan, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQE sedan is built for the long haul. Get…
There’s more to electric vehicles than their practical benefits and emission-free powertrains that help cut the carbon footprint of Darlington drivers. When you choose a 2023 EQS SUV or sedan from Mercedes-Benz of Florence, you’ll also get the thrill of exceptional performance, the comfort of cutting-edge tech amenities, and the timeless style inherent in a Mercedes-Benz….
Nearly any new Mercedes-Benz model will provide you with a level of performance that’ll get you excited about adventures outside of Darlington, but if you’re searching for the most amount of power on your drives, the Mercedes-AMG® model lineup has you covered. There are plenty of impressive Mercedes-AMG® models, but the 2023 Mercedes-AMG® GT 4-Door…